Monday 12 January 2009

CUP CAKES

I always set goals for myself. Things that I want to do before it's too late. And one of them is to bake delicious cakes . I have a passion for cooking but baking......that scares me stiff. I guess it is just a mind block, something I am sure I can put behind me. I have promised my daughter ,K, that I will bake her some cup cakes to take to school on the next" bring and sell "in school , to raise money for renovating the school building.
Easier said than done . I have started by looking out for good but easy recipes to start with. And My God! The net is full of them. Now I have to sit and decide on the one I should follow. (Talk about spoilt for choice). So I have my work cut out for me in the next few days, and I am going to do it too.
I will keep u posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment