Thursday 8 January 2009

A New Begining .

I made no resolutions this new year. Instead I made a new begining. A new areana that I have never explored before, my own blog. How cool is that! This blog is about life and more importantly , about living . It will include recepies , jokes and anything that I (or for that matter YOU) find interesting and worth sharing. I am venturing into this with the aim that I will make friends , learn a lot and hopefully will have fun doing that .
So, a little about myself. I am married and happily at that for a number of years. My life revolves around my daughter who has just turned five. I am now in UK ,Leeds as hubby dear is here on assignment. I have lived in India for most of my life and this is the first time I have ventured out of my country. New life, new experiences , and "A New Begining ".

1 comment:

  1. Welcome into this world - though this sounds ominously like '"Step into my parlour", said the spider to the fly'! But seriously, you will have a great time.

    ReplyDelete