Monday 19 January 2009

Double celebrations!

It's dark and rainy and unbelievably cold outside. In the comfort of my warm house as i sip a cup of my favourite tea , I feel happy and satisfied.It's my parent's anniversary.I have been trying to call them for the last half hour but the phone goes on ringing and there is no answer. I feel sure they would have gone out to celebrate this wonderful day. I am surprisingly not worried about not being able to reach them. I know it's their day. Maybe they are catching a movie, or just meeting with friends and family.
There is another reason for me to be happy.5 years ago on this very day I walked home with my bundle of joy.I am truly amazed at the way time has flown.It's been a such a great adventure.Someday when she is all grown up I would like her to read this blog.I hope these memories fill up the gaps that inevitably occur as one grows up.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to the proud parents! And wish the same to kaku and kakima too.
    I asked A yesterday what she would like to be when she would grow up and she promptly said 'Ice-pop girl'. I dont know what that profession really means but still I asked her a very enthusiastic 'Why!?!!' and she said 'so that I can give you 2 free ice-pops everyday'.

    ReplyDelete